Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone else find that a single beer will help them sleep better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:ROTF::ROTF: Ah man, good laughs with Bill's posts tonight

Comment

Dude, I did Ambien a plenty..they were my buzz of choice..

OK, Ambien story...two Halloweens I wanted to take Vinny Trick or Treatin'..so I took TWO ambien 10's..that'll do it..

Mind you I wasn't "dressed up"..but I had a Mohowk, a long leather coat and large inverted cross..well that's my normal fasion at that time..and I'm with the kid..

It took me two hours to realize that we did the same block four times..but nobody said nothin'..not that I remember..

my back was killin' me..and I was short on pain meds..so I figure..hey, this should get me thru...it sure did..I did the same block four times..basically all my neighbors, and they all know me...so they thought I was in costume..we got almost 20 lbs of candy that night..BUT I was in a pleasant frame of mind..in a happy place.

The year after I put a bunch of bullet holes and fake blood all over one of my uniforms..even a bullet hole on my forehead and sunglasses..people loved it..I was in full battle gear...some folks really thought it was pretty disturbing...I got pics..

When I take ambien I speed and talk a mile a minute..like a spaz..and I say whatever comes to my mind..like tourettes syndrome..but I was in a bloody , bullet riddled CPD uniform..

Guys, don't take ambien and talk to all your neighbors..seriously man!

My wife told me I was saying the most bizzare fucked up shit..

OK Picture this..you're at home, your doorbell goes "ding dong"..you go to the door and see the cop with his kid that lives across the street in a bullet riddled uniform with blood all over ...and I'm fucking totaly smashed out of my mind..dropping F bombs and stuff in front of kids in telly tubby outfits..scaring the crap out of them:ROTF:

Dudes, don't take ambien and go trick or treating!!
      Last edited by horns666; 05-09-2006, 12:52 AM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
      X