Little kid playing Zeppelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little kid playing Zeppelin

Now, while I absolutely DESPISE Led Zeppelin, you simply have to check out this fucking kid. He can't be more than 8. Aside from the fact he doesn't have any vibrato to speak of, he pretty much fucking NAILS the lead in Stairway To Heaven. This little shit is the next Jimmy Page. Never mind that, he's already better than Page!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSihWz7LlQ
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

He (for his age) is really good. Although he needs some work. His unison bends are pretty bad. Funny though he is about as good as page technique wise

Comment

wow, for 8 yrs old or whatever, that is fantastic!

go kid go!
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Yeah, I mean he's young and the guitar looks HUGE on him, but he still did an excellent job. If he keeps up the practice (like he obviously did to learn this) then in a few years he'll be smokin'!

Notice the look on his face though? Looks scared or something, like his old man would hit him if he fucked up or somethin...
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Some people push their kids into these things. They want to be millionaires from their kids success.

I know a guy like that. He wants his kids in show biz so bad he can't stand it.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Great job for his age. He actually made it look easy.
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

I was playing moby dick at 10
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

lol, read some of the comments... Some majorly jealous people posting there. Even if they're trying to be funny, it just comes off as really pathetic.. lol

Comment

Look at the crazy fingering. He definitely figured it out by ear.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah, there were alot of haters posting comments there.

I think the youngster did a great job!

Comment

Yeah, this kid will be awesome if he keeps it up. Maybe he can someday form a band called Red Zeppering.

Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Excellent! Bends are probably hard at that age with those little hands

Comment

Excellent! Bends are probably hard at that age with those little hands
                          Agreed. You'll notice though that he is not using his thumb as an anchor, which makes it even more impressive IMO. If he keeps it up, he will be a hell of a player some day.

Comment

He's already damn good!! Keep it up with the Hard Rock then heavy metal??

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon
                              Look at the crazy fingering. He definitely figured it out by ear.
                              I think that the unconventional fingering may be due to his hands being too small to play the licks using the barred pentatonic shape at the 5th position, etc.
                              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                              X