Post counts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post counts???

Not trying to start shit, I was just wondering. When the board changed a few weeks ago, I lost some of my post count. I read that it was because of deleted threads and such, but my post count has gone down again 2 or 3 times since then. I'll post about 10 or so times and then I look and I'm still under 2000 again.... any idea what's going on?

Well, I heard the first and big drop was because Jeremy had to use an old backup because of some problems. I lost 2,000 posts on that one, some lost 4,000. I guess, since I've seen some other threads deleted recently, if you were on them your count would drop each time they were deleted too.

Hopefully someone will enlighten us if it's more than that...
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it too much......a low post count just shows that you actually have a life outside of internet forums. It's not a bad thing!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That is unless you are retired and live in or around Seattle.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          That is unless you are retired and live in or around Seattle.
          Or Drink and live in Seattle
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
            Or Drink and live in Seattle
            You have no excuse, Curt. You are young and alive. I think, I'm getting mildewed and I am coming down with trailer-fever. :ROTF:

Comment

I'd gladly donate 600 from my post count, just so it doesn't look blatantly obvious that this is one of the only websites I visit.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Post until you drop. Go "Over the Top" and under. The life you save by posting here may be your own. And it's raining here in the great state of Washouton.

Comment

it's like one of those nightmares where the harder you run, the further away your goal seems.

at least it's not one of those ones where you're fighting some big dude and the harder you try to hit him, the less effective your blows seem.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

I never try to count my posts... there's just too many of them.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just noticed I'm over 5K. So I'm half way to having no life!
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Tacos

Comment

I like pink tacos.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It really doesnt matter to me

Comment

I don't know how many posts I had before, and I don't even know now...

I do remember I had somewhere close to 10,000 on EZboard, and was second next to Newc. lol
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X