X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Driver :D

hey dudes..

well the title says it all

as soon as i turned 16 i got my G1 and after taking 2 lessons.. i drove with my dad.. where i wanna how i wanna without the instructor gettin on my nervs.. (cant drive by myself for 8 months, gotta get G2 =\ )
    but the feeling is great
    If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Congratulations, great feeling and liberating for sure.
    One word of advise..... and I not trying to be your Dad. But don't drive drunk.
    It is so easy to do when you are trying to impress friends or that special lady friend with your new found freedom.
    The consequences could be life altering.

Enjoy and be safe!!! :-)
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yeah dude, drinking and driving is NOT cool!!

"The consequences could be life altering."

And life ending...
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

nah dont worry im responsible enough not 2 drink n drive.. i've seen people do it and get fucked real bad..
        If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

And besides, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.

On a serious note, I used to be in law enforcement. The only thing worse than going to/calling the parents house and telling them you are in the hospital is going to the house and asking them to identify your body. Definately was the sucky part of the job.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Congrats man!!! I got my license about 6 months ago (Im 21 and couldnt afford it till then - its different in the UK) and its the best feeling in the world!!
            Good man for knowing not to drink and drive, but also, dont drive home the morning after a heavy party. I was at a party about 20 miles from my house. I stopped up all night drinking, but stopped drinking at about 4am. Stayed up the rest of the night drinking coke and just chatting shit to my mates. It came to about 9am and I thought instead of sleeping at my mates house I might as well drive home.

It was the most frightening thing Ive ever done.

I kept forgetting it was me driving the car, and not turning going round corners. This shit me up realy bad. I knew to never drink and drive, but Id totally underestimated the 'morning after' effect. This was a combination of being heavily hungover, being still drunk and being extremely tired. And I was fucking stupid to attempt it.

It couldve killed me.

But yeah, enjoy the freedom dude!

James

Comment

Working...
            X