Possible Tab section here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Tab section here?

Anyone think it might be cool to have a section where you could post Tabs to songs? Maybe if you were looking for a certain tab you could request it and if one of us has the tab we could post it there?
    Yeah that would be cool!
    41.18%
    Nah....that idea sucks
    8.82%
    The admins would never allow it!
    17.65%
    It would take to long for Racerx to correct them all
    32.35%

we can't do that for the same reason that the tab sites got shut down.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I think probably with all the tab legal controversy roaming around latley, it wouldnt be that hot of an idea. Granted I like the idea, but I dont think it would work out... so my vote goes to "It would take to long for Racerx to correct them all".
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I use a couple different ones that are up still. I wont post the names just in case its not allowed. When did the sites get shut down?

Comment

Maybe rather than the JCF hosting tabs, maybe there could be a forum where members post their list of tabs, and if other members happen to PM them and ask for a particular tab, there's nothing illegal about that now is there?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
            Maybe rather than the JCF hosting tabs, maybe there could be a forum where members post their list of tabs, and if other members happen to PM them and ask for a particular tab, there's nothing illegal about that now is there?
            +1
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

not a lawyer, so i can't say for sure, but we could certainly be viewed as promoting illegal behavior. while i think it'd be a cool function/addition, i think it'd open the board up for attention we don't need.

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sounds good to me!!!!! Go for it!!!

Comment

+100

you could request for particular tab and people who has it would send them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                    "It would take to long for Racerx to correct them all"
                    TOO long....
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't see the selection for "REAL guitarists figure it out by ear!"
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

what with all the hubbub about tabs lately, I think it's a bad idea (unfortunately)

Comment

"What's the hubbub, bub?"

Name the reference
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Eh, whats up doc....that would be Bugs Bunny

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                              I don't see the selection for "REAL guitarists figure it out by ear!"
                              I'm alright to use tab then - no one has ever referred to me as a REAL guitarist
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X