Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome home.
    The little one a girl or boy?
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. Flat, we don't know and aren't gonna find out. kinda drives me nuts but that is what mommma wants so. Racerx, any pics of the star floating around? and toejam, i can neither confirm or deny that. but i smoked that fucker!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry

Comment

But of course!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The all black treatment makes it look so mean. Any plans for it????

Comment

First off, thank you! Welcome home and congrats on the .
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrplyr666
              NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The all black treatment makes it look so mean. Any plans for it????
              Yeah, change the pickup (it currently has a Screamin Demon) and ebonize the fretboard.

Oh, and Subvamp was SUPPOSED to send me a truss rod cover....
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X