I left a "NEG" on E-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left a "NEG" on E-Bay

and I feel bad. The dick stuck me for $55. He only has 34 feeds with 1 neg already. I paid for the item on the 12th of April via Paypal. 6 e-mails later with no response and no stuff, I had to do it. Now, I feel better.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Right on Fett,

Don't worry, you don't generate bad karma for warning others of a moron.

Chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Can he hurt you back on the feedbackaroonie?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Na. I have a 282 with a 99%.

Comment

Whoa! I got 17.
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Just wait until you sell something that is way cool for way more than you paid for it. I tension waiting for the feedback is scary. I have been doing E-Bay for years. It is still a thrill to buy it cheap and see what the world will pay for it. I have stories................

Comment

Maybe it's a hijacked account.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Maybe it's a hijacked account.
                For $55? Just a loser. They were misc guitar parts.

Comment

Man, I've been on ebay for about 5 years and have a 100% positive rating but only 73 feedback. I know about one third of the people I bought from didn't leave one for me. Pisses me off because I always leave feedback, (and always good so far), for every auction.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain
                    Man, I've been on ebay for about 5 years and have a 100% positive rating but only 73 feedback. I know about one third of the people I bought from didn't leave one for me. Pisses me off because I always leave feedback, (and always good so far), for every auction.
                    That's strange, it's usally the buyers that don't leave feedback. I have left over 5100 but only received 3300.

Matt
                    Last edited by OnlineStageGear; 05-06-2006, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Yikes!!! When you get that high most people won't bother with feedback. You "Rep" is way established. Being in the 200's, it makes me feel good.

Comment

If I get the stuff I paid for I will either leave a very generic feedback, if the item is what it was descripbed as, or none at all. I usually leave none at all simply because I don't want the dick to leave neg for me in return.

Of course I mean if I have to email them too many times asking for my shit. Most of the people I've bought from have been on the ball.
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                          If I get the stuff I paid for I will either leave a very generic feedback, if the item is what it was descripbed as, or none at all. I usually leave none at all simply because I don't want the dick to leave neg for me in return.

Of course I mean if I have to email them too many times asking for my shit. Most of the people I've bought from have been on the ball.
                          The concept is good. But there comes a time when you have been dicked enough. I gave that guy every chance to make good. No responce=NEG.

Comment

I've never really been dicked on ebay I guess... In my beginning days I learned a lot, but I learn quickly not to be a sucker. The only thing I could really bitch about is a recent purchase of 5 Beretta magazines. The deal was pretty good, but the actual mags didn't match the pics and were very, very cheap. Not even practice quality, muchless to carry with!

I emailed dude and he finally did me right, that night, by refunding my money. May have been in my approach. I always remain nice and professional, until I have good reason not to... Then I'll go code red evil real damned quick.

So I guess I've never had a reason to leave neg feedback. There's been times I thought the ship time was a bit excessive, but nothing really to mark anyone over.

I do agree with you though!
                            Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
                              That's strange, it's usally the buyers that don't leave feedback. I have left over 5100 but only received 3300.

Matt
                              Heh. As a buyer, I've always left feedback. I've had a few sellers not leave me feedback, even after reminding them once or twice. Pisses me off. The seller should leave feedback first.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X