Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Face Master gives Laundry Room Concert.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Face Master gives Laundry Room Concert.....

OK, this is some funny ass shit. Now, the playing is decent, and it is one of my favorite Satch tunes...but you have to watch this dude play it....especially the solo break where he moves to a chair.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R7EK...earch=satriani

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

He squeezed some pretty nice sounds outta that thing. He looks kind of young to. The chair was funny.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

someone get that kid a chinrest!

i think that's the first time a satriani piece didn't bring on my narcolepsy! that kid rules. although i prefer to think that he's not standing on a chair; his passion just made him larger than the room. i was half hoping that his mom would come in while he was filming that. even if she just came in to vacuum, that'd be awesome.
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
        even if she just came in to vacuum, that'd be awesome.
        Yes, yes it would.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sully
          someone get that kid a chinrest!

i think that's the first time a satriani piece didn't bring on my narcolepsy! that kid rules. although i prefer to think that he's not standing on a chair; his passion just made him larger than the room. i was half hoping that his mom would come in while he was filming that. even if she just came in to vacuum, that'd be awesome.
          Or screamed at him something like "turn that down, I must do washy-washy..and get off that chair, you will break neck!!"

Yeah, the kid has some decent chops...he does the song justice.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Not bad. The boy can play.
            -Rick

Comment

Guitar Face Master gives Laundry Room Concert.....

> "Come on,Kenny,show me a mean face."

> Man he looks goofy,but those that really get into the music always do. I bet he's better than all his friends for that reason alone. Tommy D.
              "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

I give the kid mad props , for his playing his obvious passion for his guitar, & being brave enough to post that video online
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

Working...
                X