No announcement yet.

Check this 12 year old out on drums....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this 12 year old out on drums....

This is some sick shit for a 12 year old...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67722104021421

Matt

I'm SO glad you posted this ..I have been telling my son about that kid Tony for a long time..that tape is pretty old and he's prolly in his 20's now..

A truly gifted young man..

My son is also very gifted..Vinny is a natural..his meter is spot on..no lessons..just like me..he did this on his own..and we jam all the time..

I want Vinny to lay tracks down in studio..it would be great to share that together..and when I pass on..he will always have that memory..

Thank you..I think this will inspire Vinny very much..he's 11 now..and a MONSTER double, blast beat metal drummer already..by the time Vinny will be in his teens..he'll be the shit here locally..I already know this!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tony Royster jr. started when he was 3.
      Not only he has chops but he posesses monster groove, feel and dynamics.
      He is one of the best jazz and latin drummers in the world.

You can download that video from HERE
      Last edited by Endrik; 05-05-2006, 05:12 AM.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
      X