Help My Bro Spike From D.r.i.!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help My Bro Spike From D.r.i.!!!

Hey everyone, this release is going around MySpace right now, and I am actually friends with Spike, plus I lost a cousin to colon cancer, so this is pretty important to me. If anyone can help him out it would be awesome!!!

"Legendary punk/metal crossover band D.R.I. (DIRTY ROTTEN IMBECILES) have cancelled their previously announced U.S. tour. According to a statement released by the group's booking agent, D.R.I. guitarist Spike Cassidy was recently "diagnosed with colon cancer and was operated on three weeks ago. Sadly the concern is that [the cancer] spread and the medical treatment is [required immediately] and it prohibits any touring for the remainder of the year at least."

D.R.I. have set up a page on their web site where fans can help guitarist Spike Cassidy who was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and his family with medical costs. You can make a tax-deductible donation and leave a short message for Spike (optional) at:

www.dirtyrottenimbeciles.com/spike/donate/donate.htm

Spike will certainly be in my thoughts, Ace. This really hits me because I was a big DRI fan back in the 90s plus, my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer 3 years ago. He had surgery to remove the tumor along with a 12" section of his intestine and has now fully recovered.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
    X