Bar-S ham sell by Jan '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar-S ham sell by Jan '06

Wish me luck you guys. I just found an unopened package of Select Ham Slices in the fridge. Cost me 99 cents back in Jan. I am going to cook those slicers up. I'll let you know in about 2 days whether it killed me or not.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

It'd be smarter to post the name and address to send the sympathy cards now. Now if they were frozen, they'd just taste like crap. This way,
    it's gonna be ugky... best of luck though.....
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hahaha, Bar-S shouldn't be sold anywhere. Last summer, me and my dad took a package of their hotdogs and threw them in the road to watch people run over. It was freakin' hilarious, and they were surprisingly gone the next morning. I wonder what kind of animal would be desperate enough to pick at them.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Fett, you live on the edge! If you die, can I have your cheap guitar collection?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No. I will have my son of sons build a funeral pyre with my guitars and I will go out in flames, just like my Viking heritage tells me to do.:ROTF: But, Toe, the strap will be in the mail, if I live that long.
          Last edited by fett; 04-29-2006, 06:07 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
          X