Go to see the sun!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to see the sun!!!

It just sat here right now, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, so RED i'ts unbeliveable
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

the pics didn't came out well, the sun looks like a radish on the picture but it should look like a red apple or orange.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

I'm a sucker for sunset pics, thank you, good enough -
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Man, if that's what Estonia looks like, I'm staying in Seattle. We gots lots and lots of trees.:ROTF: Oh shit!!!! I forgot to mention the rain. As it is right fukking now!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by fett; 04-29-2006, 03:48 PM.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

That's a cool picture. I have a nice view from my roof (not as nice as that though), sometimes I hang out up there with a few beers and just chill...

Comment

Very cool picture.

Comment

Working...
                X