Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mirror Top..."Stars-N-Stripes"

God Bless America Baby:

Just finished this one up...Dean "V" I bought new last week. Gonna be a single hum wall hanger, or Ebay item...havent decided yet. I'm having some minor trouble with some stress cracks in the stars. I may have to redo the star field. I'll take a few outside pics in the morning after I clean my shop...it's a mess!
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Very clean work there, that is very cool. Can you do a Texas flag?

Comment

Yea...Shouldnt be a problem. I have some minor details to work before I do any more stars though. My next project is a yellow bengal (I think).
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Wow! Each one is even more impressive than the last. I can't wait to see the bengal, that's gonna be awesome. Just out of curiosity, what type of adhesive do you use on these Doug?
        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

That's amazing. I've been looking at all your mirror project threads and they are all excellent work. Being a former glass cutter, I know how hard those stars must have been. Keep up the great work!
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Wow. Amazing.
            Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Bravo!!!

Comment

Morning pic.....

Havent cleaned the shop yep...prolly won't. I need to rout the pup, finish assembly, and get this thing on the wall so I can move on to th Dean "ML".
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Thats really nice Doug.

Comment

Wow - that's really cool! And it should be all strung and ready to go by July Fourth.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Excellent!!!

Comment

Thanks guys,
                        I have a feeling the flag V will be returning to "Funky Munky Music" (where I bought it). I sent Brandon a pic this morning. He may want to hang it in the showroom for the 4th of July....We'll see.

Here is a pic of the bass from the last thread. I had a little problem with stress cracks due to the tight fit. The finished product:

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Unreal, great work,
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

That flag is amazing. I love to see the same thing, but furled, on a 1H Soloist or Dinky w/Floyd.

Comment

Changed my mind...Next up is a Dean "ML" with a Dimebag style rebel mirror flag. Stay tuned.....
                              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                              X