Winger rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoWheels
    Well, you know how it goes ... if people hear someone say something enough times, then it becomes "true." And plenty of people watched Beavis and Butthead

-a
    i'm sure that kip's ballet love didn't help much in that dept. let's face it, winger made paul stanley look manly.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ouch!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

sorry, to add one more zing to the love fest, that band was the air supply of hair metal.
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Well, they had good tunes, and were all very solid musicians.

Yeah, Kip did that ballet crap...however, I am sure the dude saw more ass come his way than an 80 year old proctologist.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

totally agree on all points (except the tunes part, they drove me nuts, but hey, that's me).
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Some of their tunes I liked, many on the first 2 albums were so sappy they put me in a diabetic coma! Reb's playing was always good though, and the Pull album went ion a grittier direction. But by then Beavis and Butt-head had already killed their career.

Some guys just get a bad break, and it's over...
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

+1 on the 'Pull' album kicking a**! Reb playing his Suhrs through an early Bogner absolutely killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalcop
                  +1 on the 'Pull' album kicking a**! Reb playing his Suhrs through an early Bogner absolutely killed.
                  I thought he was using Brunetti or Kitty Hawk preamps.
                  Reb has a very unique tap/legato style. Most of the time he doesn't even need a pick.

Comment

I remember one of Reb's old GW columns - he was talking about how after the show all the girls would run up to Kip and all the guys would wanna speak to Reb. To ask him about his "slow" tapping style.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X