Photoshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop?

I keep reading posts mentioning this program. I used to have Photofinish 4.1 that allowed me to change the Hue of the guitar body without adjusting the neck or hardware colour. Can Photoshop do the same? Because since my PC died, I can't find another copy of PF 4.1. Can anyone recommend any other (or better) graphics programs that I can try out?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Photoshop can do just about anything you want and can do it better than any other program... In my opinion anyway.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
      Photoshop can do just about anything you want and can do it better than any other program... In my opinion anyway.
      In the right hands, of course!

There's no "automatically remove background from my guitar photo" button and *KAPOW*

-a

Comment

Where can I download photoshop? This is a question I was planning on asking too.

Comment

You may be able to get a trial or preview download from adobe.com, but Photoshop is a high end pro app. and not cheap. Somewhere around $650 the last time I checked.

Comment

Legally?
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Try this???? Your previous software.......
              http://cgi.ebay.com/Photofinish-4-1-...QQcmdZViewItem
              Last edited by SGplayer; 04-25-2006, 07:59 PM.

Comment

PhotoFinish? Not even close to the same thing.

Comment

you could check out gimp. It is free and pretty capable.

Comment

I've always had a lot of success with PaintShop Pro. Most computer magazines run a demo version on their cover discs.

Comment

Working...
                    X