New Family Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Family Member

I have been wanting a Bulldog for awhile now. Turns out my sister in law has been looking for one too. She calls me up and tells me she found one, gives me the email of the person they belong to.

A few phone calls and emails and look who comes home in a week. She'll be 8 weeks old.

MILLA

My Sister in law got her sister, so they wont be split up. In typical Hispanic fashion we also happen to be neighbours.

Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Beautiful! Congrats on the new addition.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Adorable!
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

she's really cute!
        take good care fo her!
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Awwww... how cute.
          -Rick

Comment

Vince, I just adopted my sisters' English Bulldog..Harely"Fat-Boy" Davidson..but we call him "Fatty" or "Harley"..

I wouldn't have name him that..but that's his name he responds too and on his papers

My family always had English Bulldogs since I was 13..you talk about one lovable but STUBBORN dog!

If they don't want to do something..it's a project..I'm training mine right now..

This poor guys was totally neglected..just tossed outside all day...so he hates going outside because it was a punishment..plus they used a shock collar on him

I like to throw my brother in law outside with a shock collar on..what a useless douche he is..I hate that dick!

He was the leader of the pack at their house..chased my brother in law out of his house everyother day..

That's why I have him..he's a total different dog in my house..he just needed some love and attention that he never got..

I walk him alot..train him right away, take him for walks and you lead, not him..and never beat him..that doesn't help anything..

there will be a time where he will test you...I got that last night...he wanted to sleep on Vinny's bed..period!

when I said "no" he growled..I put my hand on him and calmly but firmly said "down"..he finally gave in and became submissive..that's excatly what you want..

otherwise..he'll be chasing you out of the house..

Vince, I showed my wife yours..that's a very pretty Brindle one you got there..ours is mostly white with brindle, he just turned 3 and under 50 lbs so he's smaller one..which is cool with me..

My older one was a Humpasaurus Rex that weighed 90 lbs..yeesh, he was a handful..

If you want a lovable , loyal buddy that snores, farts and drools and sometimes masturbate (Males do) get a English Bulldog

At least they don't need alot of exercize..once around the block is about all they can handle..you'll see..

Good luck man, we are having more in common everday..Dagos with Bulldogs..

She's beautiful..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, that's a cute dog!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Awww...how cute!! We want one too, but it's not in the funds right now. They are expensive. Congrats on an adorable puppy.

Comment

Thanks guys,

Yeah she's a cute brindle. She was part of a litter of 5, 3 girls and 2 boys. The owner says that her sister which is sold, is gonna be a big one. Told me to expect Milla to be around 40lbs, average girl weight.

Everyone is excited to have her come home. I have been reading up on them and what to expect, pretty much everything you said Bill. Be firm, lots of love, minimal excersice/heat.

Dagos with Bulldogs Great now all we need is a Dam IROC Z.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

i've always wanted one of them!

Comment

Vince, when you take her for a walk..by the time you get halfway down the block..she'll be panting, drooling and askin' "hey man, can't we just take the car next time"..

They don't want much excercize which is fine..because neither do I..

IROC Z??..I don't need no stinking IROC..

I got this!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...3-24bad4998fba

I'm gonna put one of those nazi helmets with that spike on him and take him cruisin' for bitches..for him..I got one already..:ROTF:

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awwww what a cutie! When can I come over?
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dammit..we just got Harley over Easter break..I can't break him from jumping in Vinny's bed while he's sleeping..I'll work on it..they are stubborn...

My wife Val says Dogs look like their owners..she's gotta chihuahua..she's 4' 10" and 87lbs..and I gotta Bulldog..I'm 5' 8" and 225...poifect!:ROTF:

Our dogs look like a K9 version of us!!

Comment

Um, I'm pretty blue right now..

Harley attacked my son and my little dog Pico..just gave Vinny a scratch on his nose..luckily

My wife's 7 year old Chihuahua is hurt..but could be dead right now, if it wern't for me..so things could be much worse..I just caught him in time, a second more it would have been too late.

He's in my basement in the rec room with his food and water and my kids old bed to sleep on until morning..

The dog is mentally damaged beyound repair..I thought things were going well..I guess not.

He can not co-exist with us as a unit..I don't know if he can be salvaged..

I will contact the dog shelters tomorrow and explain the situation and ask if anyone would be interested that doesn't have kids or other animals..ya never know..a seasoned dog handler may be fine.

maybe he can be salvaged..that would be nice..but it's not up to me..I gave him all the love and attention that he never got..I did all that I could do..

I got him for my boy and luckily this wasn't as serious as it could have been..it easily could be!

This dog can snap in a blink of an eye..and is vicious.

Vince, don't worry about Milla..you got her as a new baby..she'll be great..

Harley is three years old and never learned any social skills..he was neglected for far too long and he was beaten by his former owner..and chased that owner out of his own house on several occasions..so he's established as a aggressive pack leader..

I feel terrible, He is such a beautiful dog..it's not his fault..he can be lovable one moment and then spazz the next without provocation..and that is exactly what he did..On my dog, my son and me.

I can not take these chances..he's too far gone for us..

There may be a lady at our local vet who wants him..I'll see in the morning.

I just thought Harley needed some TLC..he needs much more than that, if anything at all..he may have to be put down.

This really sucks!

Bill

Needless to say, this didn't make for a good birthday..

Comment

Whoa! Sorry to hear about this, Bill! Hope everybody heals quickly and the new dog finds a more appropriate situation!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X