No announcement yet.

Hey Admins, did I tick you off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Fettster
      Well, I would be remiss if I didn't chime in . Why is it that a wants to pick a fight? These new guys just don't have no respect. When I first came here, and even now, I get no respect, but I earned it. As for Racer: da do Ron Ron, da do Ron Ron. This "I'm a new guy and I don't like this or that." is just awful. Just be new and get a feel for the board and the people that are here. Read the threads; post 100; and if you don't like it, GTFO.
      +1 Saved me from typing....except I would not have used a double negative "These new guys just don't have no respect" (Now I am a regular Ron) Jusk Kidding Uncle... But you are right, I don't know why but the board has been full of these disrespecting threads lately. They are kind of aggravating, and kind of funny at the same time :ROTF:
      Last edited by quakana; 04-25-2006, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop
        Half the time I feel like a square peg in a round hole here
        Yeah, but you go in the hole real easily when you're hit with a hammer!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by divebomb
          Nice to know someone here has a mentality beyond age 13 and can type like an adult (as I tried when all this first started).
          like you did when you started a thread titled "Hey Admins, did I tick you off?" Because, of course, all the recent board issues were just a means to ruin your day. It's all about divebomb
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop
            I just wanted beer and money.
            But you should pm me or drop into chat sometime and get to know some of us.
            somebody's looking for a good time!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by divebomb
              Thanks Firebird Z. Nice to know someone here has a mentality
              Wow, you got the support of...FirebirdZ

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually Ron, did you know that around these parts they use Coyote urine to keep deer out of gardens??? No shit! They sell the stuff at farm supply stores.
                And for something else educational,........well I'll save that for later!
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

OK, for 10 points....who can tell me which JCFer used this as their avatar:

Comment

LPC Sam

next!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So, it took a peek at my profile to see what I'm all about..and ya did it all by yourself..you clicked the right button and everything..whew..

This is like watching a baby seal with down syndrome being slowly clubbed to death with it's own flippers, and liking it...

This dude is a true masochist..a natural born victim.

I will be the sadistic fucker that I am and ignore his cries for punisment..

Have fun guys..

Bill Z Bub
                      Last edited by horns666; 04-26-2006, 02:44 AM.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                        So, it took a peek at my profile to see what I'm all about..and ya did it all by yourself..you clicked the right button and everything..whew..

This is like watching a baby seal with down syndrome being slowly clubbed to death with it's own flippers, and liking it...

This dude is a true masochist..a natural born victim.

I will be the sadistic fucker that I am and ignore his cries for punisment..

Have fun guys..

Bill Z Bub

Dito, I´ve got a stage to start building in 2 hours anyway. (http://www.festival.artefact.org/2006/)

You guys that are staying: don´t make too much of a mess, mmmmkay

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Wow, you got the support of...FirebirdZ

Nice Ron!... I was waiting for your response!
                          And fuck your buddy!!

I must clarify...I am NOT in Divebomb's corner. I totally disagree with the way he came in here with all guns blazing...pretty much at everyone.
                          I was just trying to see if it was everyone ganging up on him that was making him so standoffish. But I see it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            LPC Sam

next!
                            10 points for Ron.

Comment

Working...
                            X