Dallas Guitar Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Guitar Show

Anyone going to the Dallas Guitar Show this weekend? I'll be there Sunday. I get to pick up my replacement EVH this weekend. I won't have to buy anything and it will stil be like getting a new Guitar. I haven't had it since November.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

two words...well 3 letters and a word...NHL Playoffs

Congrats on getting your EVH back...that must suck buying a guitar, paying for it and not have around for 6 months
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I was supposed to go with a friend, but I've had projectile dysentery for the past 2 days and a 12-hour car ride did not seem wise...
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This is what you'd look like, eh, Rich?

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fillerbunny! haha

Comment

So this it what it feels like to be on the threshold of too much information.......
            Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Have a blast, Mark, good to hear your getting your guitar back!
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Man, I used to go to the Dallas Guitar Show every year. When they changed locations, I guess the thought of additional "Dallas traffic" or hassle, turned me away. If you run into Eugene Robinson, tell him Mark Germany said "Hi!"
                "POOP"

Comment

i've lived here for almost 4 years now and always seem to be stuck doing stuff when this comes around. i'll be installing a ceiling fan and garage door opener this weekend. happy homeowner shit.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    This is what you'd look like, eh, Rich?

Well, sort of. Had I made the trip, the left output would be me and the right output would be everyone else in the car! I'm not puking at least, thank God for small favors.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have been to these a few times in the past. It overall is a good show, but like most others there are a lot of LP's with a few other guitars thrown in here and there.

Comment

Working...
                      X