X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New police procedure

Just run 'em over!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEm5K...police%20chase
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

That'll teach him... Run from the police a good beat down should be expected.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!! That's too fuckin' funny!!!!!!!!

Comment

Texas Justice

Seriously though, that's gonna leave a mark.
        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Slightly harsh but very effective. He deserved it.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I dunno man, for purse snatching I wouldn't run the guy over. Maybe beat the crap outta him, but not run him over

Comment

That'll buff right out.

-a

Comment

....oops
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How many points does the cop get for that? I think you get more if they are running away and you run them down rather than them just running out in front of you like a deer.

If it were pool, that would have been a slop shot, haha...

Comment

I never did that before..

NOT!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Was it on purpose? If I hear correctly the speaker is mumbling something about "the brakes not working as supposed"

Comment

That'll learn him... Next time when the cop says stop, STOP!!!
                        -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by monk
                          Was it on purpose? If I hear correctly the speaker is mumbling something about "the brakes not working as supposed"
                          Not on purpose; the grass was wet, the front wheels locked and slid.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X