On a really bad spot here guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a really bad spot here guys...

Some of you are aware that my wife and I have been going thorugh some rough times with our two year old. In Jan '06 she went through eye surgery, and since then it has been one sickness after another.
    Name it, sinus in fections, colds, bronchitis, cold again, sinus infections again.

Several months later and after 7 different antibiotics, no result.
    On Saturday night things got kinds crazy and we took her into the emergency room. She has been in the hospital since then.
    They have done so many blood tests, urinalysis, x-rays, cat scans, etc. and they cannot find anything. She has been running a 104.5 Deg F fever pretty much all along.
    Today the Dr. tells us that they are going to start running test for malignancies.
    She is in so much pain. She is so little, intelligent and cute. I would swap spots with her without a second of hesitation.

I little mojo wouldn't hurt. We are desperate.
    I just came home to check on mail, the cat and off I go back now. I talk to you guys soon.

Jose
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Good Luck man, It's always worse when something like this happens to an innocent child, I'm not a very religious guy, but I will keep your family in mind and prayers.

Comment

Hope she gets well soon bud .. my thoughts are with ya
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

crossing fingers for ya, pal.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Best wishes to you and your little girl from the other side of the pond....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and little girl, Jose. Be strong and may God bless your whole family.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Toughts and prayers for the little one, and your whole family.

Comment

Man, that's horrible to see you kid going through. I send the most positive energy I can muster up man. You are truly in my thoughts and I hope so much they can come to bringing you all some relief.

Comment

I hope this is better news soon. I can only imagine as a Father what it must be like for you as well. Hoping & praying for all, you are in our thoughts.

Comment

+1 on all. Hope everything goes through ok for her, and good luck

Comment

Prayers are with you,Joe.Try to stay positive,kids can pick up on that pretty easy.If you show you are worried,the little one willl do it too.If i can do any thing,let me know........................................
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

+1
                        Being a dad to a 3 year old little girl I can imagine what you're going thru.
                        Prayers with you Jose.
                        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Jose,

My wife and her mother are praying with their prayer partners for you and your family. I have two small daughters that are my world. I just can not imagine what you and your family are going through. Be strong Brother.

Alvin
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Thoughts and prayers headed your way. I wish you and your family all the best.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have seen some real bad things in my life. The only thing I can not stomach is to see children suffer. There is no need for it. They are too small and innocent to have to deal with that. You have all the love and prayers from my family to yours.-Lou
                              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
                              X