Now this sucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this sucks!!

I recently started going to an indoor shooting range in my area. I heard that someone got killed there earlier this week. At first it was said that a ricochet hit him in the head and killed him... I was wondering how the hell that happened!!

Anyway, as it turns out my mother works at the same place this guys mother works at. Dude did a suicide! From what is being told, and it's mostly speculation, but dude walked into the range went into the shooting area, picked up some dudes pistol and turned it on himself...

What is clear though is it was a suicide, dude left a note at his apartment and there's a video of the guy doing it.

Now, that's just all out fucked up!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

I thought this was a thread about quakana's wife

Thank fuck that guy didnt go postal and shoot others before he did himself

Comment

I've heard that's actually pretty common.

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
        Thank fuck that guy didnt go postal and shoot others before he did himself
        Exactly what I was thinking. I also think it was extremely uncool & selfish for the guy to put other people through the trauma of seeing him do it. Hopefully, the person whose gun he grabbed isn't feeling like shit and wondering if they could have done anything different that might've stopped it from happening.

Comment

Actually I spoke with the owner and the dude was alone when it happened, which means he didn't take someone elses gun, but most likely rented one from the range.

While it's still a tragic thing to have happen and I do feel for his family, I think it's a low down thing for someone to do. That could cause a boat load shit for a lot of people. And worse it gives the commie, bill of rights hating, anti-gun dipshits more to bitch about.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Here, the local ranges will not rent a gun to someone who is alone who does not have their own firearm. You must bring someone with you.

It isn't a common occurrence, it's actually quite rare. But it does happen.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
            X