Anybody remember this H-B cartoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember this H-B cartoon?

Hanna Barbera's Yippee, Yappee, and Yahooey (drugs bad mmkay)

Really obscure and violent cartoon about 3 musketeer dogs

Read this review, it's funnier than the cartoon itself apparently

http://www.filmthreat.com/index.php?...&match=&page=0
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Yep, but barely.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I remeber all those HB carttons..that was my gig..

No cable back in the day..we had like three channels..with rabbit ear attenae with aluminum foil wrapped around them..

no remote control either..I WAS the remote control for my dad..with the dial..TV's had "dial's" back then..I used to be good with those dials boy..I'd go from channel 3 and stopped on a dime at channel 61..where all those cartoons were at ..along with Squiddly Diddly, El Kabong, Huckleberry Hound, Magilla Gorilla, The jetsons, Flinstones, what show was that hound dog that lauged evertime he bit someone..he ruled.

Then you had The Invaders, Combat, McHales Navy, F troop, Hogan's heroes, The Munsters, Adams family ..and the FBI in color "a Quinn Martin production"

All those stupid Saturday morning shows from Mart Kroft or some shit..H R Puff N Stuff, The Bugaloos. Sigmund the sea monster..and the Land of the Lost..with Will and Holly and their dad on a routine expedition..to the greatest adventure ever known..ummmmm yeah I guess so..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
        no remote control either..I WAS the remote control for my dad..with the dial..TV's had "dial's" back then..I used to be good with those dials boy..I'd go from channel 3 and stopped on a dime at channel 61..
        I remember that too, used to be a perfect 3/4 clockwise turn of the wrist to switch channels back then

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher
          I remember that too, used to be a perfect 3/4 clockwise turn of the wrist to switch channels back then
          Yeah, It's all in the wrist...we had that shit down!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You only had 3 channels but one of them was 61 That sucks. Our 3.5 channels were 5 (PBS), 7 (ABC), 9 (NBC), and 13 (CBS). Pretty easy to get to back and forth. The thing that sucked in my little town, was that depending on what side of the power lines you lived on, you maybe got channel 13 (That's why I say 3.5 - We lived on the wrong side of the power lines).

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher
              Heh ... we had a "clicker" on our TV ... which was the leet technology before they had actual 'remote controlls'.

The clicker chimed a certain pitch that would make the channels go up or down.

We were able to change channels by jingling our keys too

-a

Comment

Although not a H-B toon, I've been looking for a vid of the "Three Little Bops".
                Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                X