CD Burning Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD Burning Software

What software do you guys use to burn music CD's? I'm using ROXIO right now but it's not working very well.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Nero burning rom. But if its one of those anti-piracy deals I use clonecd.

Comment

I use Nero as well..

Comment

i use my napsack and fill it with cd's from Tower or the Wherehouse.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

With Nero, if you're creating an audio CD from MP3s or MP4s, beware that it doesn't handle VBRs correctly. Neither does iTunes. The only CD writing app I've tried that correctly transfers VBR MP3s is Windows Media Player 10.

Comment

iTunes
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I have a wide varity of software I use for burning/coping ocassions.

Whats really interesting, some software when doing DVD's work better than others and vice a versa when burning to use in console dvd players.
              Anydvd, clonedvd, clonecd are very good software. Having anydvd running in the background is very useful. Just pop a dvd in and it does the work, very useful imo.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I use the PC for two things man..JCF and burning CDs.

I'm always on the JCF..but no matter WTF software or burning programs I use ..the CDRs WILL always skip!!

I could have 300 more PCs built for me..the cd burner will always suck ass..while everyone else's is burning like crazy...sigh

This is my Hell on Earth..and I accept this fate!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

for audio - windows media player will take a playlist and burn all audio to cdr. for files such as video, images and software - i would probably use nero but its not installed at the mo. i've not copied any dvd's because i don't have a dvd burner, just a rom.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I burn everything with RecordNow...it does DVD's...audio....everything!
                    It even converts MP3 to CDA and normalizes on it's own without user input!

Best of all....it's cheap! $21.99 for a single user lifetime license

Comment

Nero or Sonic Record Now for CDs. And for DVDs, I use DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter in conjunction with the Nero (Nero came free with my Memorex DVD burner). Yes, I'm a pirate who rents DVDs for free from the library and copies them! :p
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X