Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Promo pics for my band...

[ QUOTE ]
    Cool pics John! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I get a little Joe Pesci a la Goodfellas vibe off ya there! And no! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] I don't think you're funny and I'm not laughing at you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy Spider [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Train tracks and faux badass poses. I see a Hall of Douchebags submission soon.

...j/k bro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My pose certainly isn't faux. How many 80's shredders do you know that could bench 385lbs clean and run a 5:04 40 yard dash? Not too many!! You know what that means?
      I'll tell you. It means its almost impossible to run away from me. Cool. I love the intimidation although I think alot of it is just bitterness from never making it in my chosen profession! Thanks for the responses!! Its all good baby. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I ran a 5:04 40 yard dash today...some punk tried to get the very last case of Sam Adams WInter Lager from me at the Beer store, he had no chance. I went home and did a handful of 12oz curls clean...man I feel so good right now....cool band pics man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I ran a 5:04 40 yard dash today...some punk tried to get the very last case of Sam Adams WInter Lager from me at the Beer store, he had no chance. I went home and did a handful of 12oz curls clean...man I feel so good right now....cool band pics man [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for you. I don't drink, smoke, gamble... I only shred on the guitar and whip on little weakling punk ass's at the gym who can't even support their own body weight. They do a really good jaw workout though because all they do is talk about how fucked up they got the night before.
          BTW...
          The liquor store is a great place to get a great workout.
          I would suggest this: do your first set of bicep curls with 8 oz Pony's. The second set go for the 12oz Buds, then the Foster Oil Cans for your finishing set.
          Its called pyramid training.

Comment

AH no I am way past the ponys my friend, I am pretty sure I can curl a growler by now...wanna bet?

Comment

A co-worker of mine who was a marathon runner told me that there was a bar to bar race when he was younger. The runners would run from bar to bar and they had to have 1 beer at every stop. It was a 20 mile run. He never remembered finishing the race!!!

Comment

all black.. I personally like all black. Agents used to tell us when taking promo and wearing stage gear.. somebody had to break up the all black monotony with something.. anything of another color: brown, grey, green, silver - whatever for contrast. (course.. it was the 80's too but all black tends to lend to funeral look)
                Looks pretty true to form for a band of this type... you're missing the back alley shot w/ graffiti or the fire escape/staircase shot.
                These look good tho...decent shots and poses.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  you're missing the back alley shot w/ graffiti or the fire escape/staircase shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the security fencing shot [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

looking good, jg. When's the CD out?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool pics. What is your new cd going to be like?

Comment

Nice. You need a graveyard shot, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The band's not death metal is it? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X