Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling for JCF help!

Great vid, man. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Crankdaddy... The copy room girl just puts it over the top for me every time. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Crankdaddy... The copy room girl just puts it over the top for me every time. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can say that again. You can say that two big juicy bouncy round times again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        And your singer (who's hot, BTW [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) her voice reminded me a little of Kimberly Goss from Sinergy. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Well, the voice on the recording isn't the model in the video. LiLi has a great voice and I was disappointed she parted ways with Widow. I listen to their discs all the time.

That said, I still voted for Widow. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Oh, I wasn't aware it wasn't the same chick. I just thought she went from being a brunette to a blonde. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was going to vote for you........ untill I saw the dsrummer lick his drumstick [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can say that again. You can say that two big juicy bouncy round times again. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            copy room girl, i love you.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Fucking A dude, killer tune!

Comment

The video wouldn't play on this P.O.S.(not the same P.O.S. from 357),but I voted.
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Great job. I love the drummers symbols hanging from the chains...real cool...never seen that before. Ya got my vote

Comment

got my vote bro....kinda makes me miss the days when i sang in my KD tribute band [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Grandma! welcome home!

hell yeah man. KD all the way. Laroque is Cristof's biggest influence.
                      Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Great song-Got my vote!!

Comment

Voted for ya-

Is there any way to watch the videos in WMP and not the tiny streaming window?

I'd like to get a look at this copy girl that y'all are drooling over.
                          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Voted and watched again! You guys kick ass. I love the layered vocals and guitars. I gotta tell you... "The Pleasure of Exorcism" is still my favorite song of yours.

Ecstasy can't save your sooooooouuuullll!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X