Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO! **Introducing myself, my gtrs & my music**

Hi all.

I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time, but a recent email warning me that my account was going to be deleted if I didn't get my butt in gear and post something was the necessary impetus needed to get busy!

About myself
    Been playing guitar for 23 years, mostly a melodic metal/Eurometal-inspired player. I play guitar in the band TWILIGHT ODYSSEY. You can hear the single from our debut CD here:
    http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...41926&q=hi

My guitars
    I prefer 80s inspired super strat style guitars, OFR bridges, and humbucking pickups.

Most of my guitars have necks made by Lazar Gajic, except for my M1 Tiger, which is stock (aside from the pickup).

I endorse the following brands:
    Splawn Amplifiers, Bare Knuckle Pickups, Gajic Custom guitars, Wayne Guitars, and HomeBrew Electronics.

Brands I love but don't officially endorse (yet):
    DR Pure Blues Strings, Dunlop 1mm nylon picks, Korg tuners, Roland VG-88 and FC-200 MIDI controller.

Some of my gear:

My music
    I'm a straight ahead metal player. Biggest influences to my playing are: George Lynch, Akira Takasaki, Warren DeMartini, Andre Olbrich, Gus G, Alex Lifeson, Jimmy Page, and Jake E Lee. I'm also a fan of 80s shred and epic movie soundtracks. My band's web site is http://www.twilight-odyssey.com.

I am also in the process of completing an instructional web site based off of the method I teach, Melodic Rock Guitar Concepts.

Re: HELLO! **Introducing myself, my gtrs & my music**

Welcome. Maybe you'll get the impetus to get a Charvel or Jackson, Jackson. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Welcome...

Lazar is actually a member here... I think his username was Kammo iirc.. Very nice guy ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Welcome to the JCF, TO. You may recognize my screen-name from another forum we frequent. I'm not too terribly creative when it comes to that stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: HELLO! **Introducing myself, my gtrs & my musi

Thanx for the quick welcome!

I've loaded a couple of pics so you can actually SEE my main guitars!

Comment

great collection of amps and guitars..welcome to the forum
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see someone new in the mix.

chuck
                "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Hello and welcome,T.O. Killer wall of hearing loss you have there. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

TO, that was an impressive intro! mmmm M1 Tiger, nice.
                    Welcome!
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

"but a recent email warning me that my account was going to be deleted if I didn't get my butt in gear and post"

Are you serious?
                      "POOP"

Comment

quote]"but a recent email warning me that my account was going to be deleted if I didn't get my butt in gear and post"

Are you serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw someone mention that in a post earlier and I thought was a joke....but it seems there are a lot of new introductions a couple hours later. So, I don't know...Anyway, welcome dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

That explains the slew of new intros...and yeah I tried twice to sign up for the forum a few weeks ago and the first attempt did not work so I had two usernames and two email addresses I was trying from....the 2nd acct that I tried got one of those...post or be deleted emails

Comment

welcome to the JCF...nice Splawn [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have a quick rod
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

welcome. I'm new too... I'll post an intro later.

Comment

Working...
                              X