Rock Star news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rock Star news...

You may not realize this SS, but, Columbus,OH is now the gay capitol of the world. No joke.

Yes, I have a remote for my TV, but, almost every channel has some gay theme to it.

Again, it has nothing to do with religion. I don't believe in a god. It is scientifically proven it is not supposed to be that way. Can't argue with proven science.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Yes, I have a remote for my TV, but, almost every channel has some gay theme to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

almost EVERY channel?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hell, I'll scan my cable and count the number of gay themed shows to how many channels i get, and I would venture to guess that it's less than 1%. howard stern talks about anal sex a lot. i'm sure that's offensive to a lot of people, but again, it's a free country.

[ QUOTE ]

Again, it has nothing to do with religion. I don't believe in a god. It is scientifically proven it is not supposed to be that way. Can't argue with proven science.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

You're saying some scientist has proof that "it is not supposed to be that way." What exactly do you mean by that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Sex is defined as whatever act gets someone off. Period. It's as simple as that.

For all we know you like to get shat on. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Who knows? But you know what? As long as you're not hurting others, live your life the way you want. Get off on what gets you off. More power to you and your partner.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I know there are a lot more gay characters on tv these days, but I can't think of too many that show overtly sexual behaviour. Queer As Folk is about the only one that immediately springs to mind, and I never watch the show, have only seen snippets as I channel flick.

I find blatant displays by gays in the street offensive in the same way I find blatant displays by heteros. It never seems like an act of love, or even lust, but more of attention seeking. Think of that teenage couple who insist on trying to extract each other's internal organs via their throats as he slips his hand up her blouse.....on the bus. It's not because they're so much in love/lust - it's because they want to cause a commotion. I'd rather not see it, whether it's between gays or straights.

But a couple exchanging a kiss goodbye, or holding hands as they walk down the street, is not offensive to me, regardless of their sexual proclivity. It actually makes me smile, that a couple is comfortable enough within themselves to allow a sensitive moment like that to pass in public. I know plenty of straight guys who won't hold their wife's hand in the street, and look like their worried all their mates are watching if she should, god forbid, expect a little kiss at the shops. I don't know why - are they afraid their buddies will brand them a poof?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

{quote}
          You're saying some scientist has proof that "it is not supposed to be that way." What exactly do you mean by that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Well, since you need a scientific description: An ass has muscles designed to push something out. A vagina has muscles made to expand to "except" intrusion as well as glands that secrete a fluid to allow easy entry. Science 1....SS 0.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

So I guess if Jenna Jameson offered you anal sex, you would graciously decline in the name of scientific correctness? Man, I think SC is worse than PC! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I know I'm on shaky ground talkin science with you, Lou. I still bear the scars from that airplane debate, but i think i have the upper hand now! (cue maniacal laughter)
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Oh sure......You had pull out the Jenna Jameson....thats dirty pool. I wouldn't have even sunk that low.-Lou

Comment

Lou, just go out an smoke a pole or two...that will help you get over your gag reflex. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                X