Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunchtime!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...17/wfood17.xml
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Lunchtime!!!

Gross... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    -Rick

Comment

If Im brutally honest, Id rather eat that than fucking insects or deep fried tarantula's like in the far east. My chinese flatmate was telling me about how the cantonese eat deep fried ants with peppers and rice.
      Anyone know the Chinese for 'dirty bastard'? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

I've seen worse... Think of these tribes that still live in the stone age. Grass huts, loin cloths, etc...

These people eat bread, but have no water, at least they don't use it for the breads and shit...
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Great band name:
          Canadian seal penis
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

here I thought White Castle is gross..what the FUCK is wrong with these fuckers.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

These dicks eat more peni that your averge crack whore..NICE!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I'm conviced..People are fucked in the head and derserve all these fucked up diseases that eat them from the inside out!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you cook and eat a penis for enjoyment..that should warrant instant death...death by penis! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Guy walks into Guo-li-zhuang Restaurant "Do you serve dicks here?"

Waitress: "We serve anybody, please have seat, sir!!"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

I like that!!

I'm gonna use that one!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey, there's a billion of them. They must be doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                  X