1K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1K!

Finally hit 1k posts. Only 9,000 more to go! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: 1K!

[ QUOTE ]
    Finally hit 1k posts. Only 9,000 more to go! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] 9k more of the avatar. Yikes. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I've never seen somebody get so many comments on an avatar before. I feel special. That fucker still makes me laugh.

This guy is currently headbanging to Slayer-Epidemic. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm glad you think it's funny. It reminds of Junior Samples from HeeHaw. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Congrats, rookie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Congrats bro!!!
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Congrats, rookie! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

9,000 more for what? Carpal Tunnel? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Congrats, rookie!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I'm at my kindergarten graduation now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am so proud.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I've never seen somebody get so many comments on an avatar before. I feel special. That fucker still makes me laugh.

This guy is currently headbanging to Slayer-Epidemic. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure that's a guy? I think I remember seeing that episode of Maury and it was a really fat chick. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Its a funny avatar, but wouldnt we all feel bad if it was some mentally ill kid having convulsions that some sick fuck took clips from documentary and put as a animated picture....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Its a funny avatar, but wouldnt we all feel bad if it was some mentally ill kid having convulsions that some sick fuck took clips from documentary and put as a animated picture....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I thought that's what it was! I don't feel bad for laughing either. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X