Backing tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing tracks

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any good metal or rock backing tracks that I could solo over for practice? I'm kinda getting bord now a days, I guess... [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Backing tracks

Yup... I have some I'll share with you. Anything specific you want or just general jam?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Thanks! no real specifics, just some stuff to keep me in time, and in shape! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&page=0#106259

Check out that thread in the mp3 submission section. Lots of good stuff there.

I have the canon rock d backing track and a few others I can share.

Also, if anyone has any good iron maiden backing tracks, such as aces high or the trooper, im interested in those.

Comment

Also check out Guitars 101.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

here's a site...

guitarbt.com
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Hey Chris... This thread got pushed off so fast I forgot about it. You still looking for some backing tracks?

Comment

I know, I couldn't find the damn thing.... I got to guitarbt.com, which was really cool, but I still need some more stuff, yeah! Thanks!

Comment

I have a cool CD that is nothing but jam for you solo over. It has heavy and slow stuff. Pretty good playing. I'll be out in my jam room tomorrow and I'll rip it for you and put it up so you can download it.

Comment

Working...
                  X