Enzo Crashes on PCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo Crashes on PCH

If you live in the L.A. area you have probably seen this. Apparently this Enzo was clocked at around 200 m.p.h. before it wrecked on a strech of the PCH in Malibu this morning. Seems they can't find the driver who(depends on which news source) ran off into another car/ or just ran of/killed. They think it may have been stolen.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Enzo Crashes on PCH

f*ck! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] wheres the other half of the car? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

That ain't nothin'! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

This crashed on a stretch of the Elgin O'Hare Expressway the other day...

Occupy JCF

Comment

That's one hell of an insurance claim.

Comment

Now that's gonna leave a mark.
          Hope the owner paid his insurance bill.
          -Rick

Comment

Bye-Bye Million Dollar Enzo.

What a shame, what a sad way for such a remarkable machine to come to its death.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

man that is not a road to be driving fast on, much less at speeds approaching 200. holy shit what a moron.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

"Dead Man's Curve" Listen to that song and you will know. Those bananas that have a 300 mph car don't know physics. Stupid, stupid,stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I say that's one hell of a composed wreck if it went off the road doing 200 mph!

Comment

The PCH is the Pacific Coast Highway. It is mostly a two, maybe 4, lane road with very little chance to go flat out. It hugs the coastline. Looks like he was going north. Because, if he was going south, he would have ended up in the ocean. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

actually it looks to me like the drivers side may have held up, passengers looks like it may not have faired as well, when you lose large pieces of a car such as the entire rear half, that disperses a lot of energy. I bet the friggin thief actually was able to walk/run away from it
                      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Just saw that on the local news here,and they said the driver is still unaccounted for.The passenger was treated for minor injuries..The motor appeared to be 75 to 100 yards away..

A moment of silence for a fallen warrior,followed by a boisterous WTFWYT???????
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

200? I heard it was only 125 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, the "passenger" claimed it was being driven by a German named Dietrich, who was racing an expensive Mercedes. The racers had come from a party in Beverly Hills. "Dietrich" supposedly ran away, but the passenger had blood on his forehead, and there was blood on the driver's airbag, so the cops think passenger dude was actually the driver. He is the registered owner.

More details from channel 4:

http://www.nbc4.tv/traffic/7292691/detail.html
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            200? I heard it was only 125 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, the "passenger" claimed it was being driven by a German named Dietrich, who was racing an expensive Mercedes. The racers had come from a party in Beverly Hills. "Dietrich" supposedly ran away, but the passenger had blood on his forehead, and there was blood on the driver's airbag, so the cops think passenger dude was actually the driver. He is the registered owner.

More details from channel 4:

http://www.nbc4.tv/traffic/7292691/detail.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, depending on which channel you were watching, all the facts were different. One channel was even saying the body of the driver had been ejected 100+ yards from the wreck. Remember I also posted this early this morning, when the news agencies were "making crap up" to make it more newsworthy.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

From edmunds.com:

Ferrari enthusiast and owner Chris Banning was quoted by the Associated Press as saying Eriksson "destroyed one of the finest cars on earth…it's like taking a Van Gogh painting and burning it."

Although, given the limited production of the Enzo — only 400 were ever made — the crash likely will increase the value of the remaining fleet.

What this means to you: If this works, "Dietrich" will probably be making an appearance at a lot of accident scenes.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X