Clear All

Re: help finding the name of an 80\'s movie

The only way to win is not to play

GREAT movie!
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I beat up Matthew Brodrick twice in Jr. High, and I think it was "The Producers".

...no wait. "War Games", that's what it is...

Comment

WTF are you guys talking about? It was definitely Wargames ... and that radio controlled pterodactyl was the shit.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Here is one for you 80's movie lovers. It's a movie about a space crew that crash land on a planet full of dinosaurs and try to survive. In the end they lure the Trex down a canyon and impale it on some pointy sticks. I used to love that movie as a kid, and have no idea what it is called.

Comment

Hmmmm you are off by a couple years, Alex: that is the aptly named Planet Of Dinosaurs (1978)

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0078089/combined

I haven't seen it, but after reading the User Comment at the bottom of the linked page, I want to! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Aaaaaand an equally hilarious review (with pics!) from Bad Movie Report:

http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviere...inoplanet.html

Comment

THAT IS IT! Oh shit. I must have rented that movie 20 times as a kid. I NEED to find a copy of it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.digitalcranium.com/dvd/pl...pid-10232.html

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I smell a viewing party! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Seriously. I'm going to see if netflix has it as soon as they come back up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        J/K - I wanted to use that pic [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Haha, the forum pics from ebaumsworld are pretty funny. Not so much the n00b ones, but the owned/pwned.
                          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Working...
                          X