X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the flippin' IRS

I only get $412 Back??!!! WTF [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

I was hoping for like twice that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But oh well, I have enough saved for lots of new gear or a bike so I'ts not all bad but There's 2 things I hate in life and its Car Inc. and The IRS
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I hate the flippin\' IRS

dont bitch too much. I gotta pay $340.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Be happy you are getting $$ back. I will be cutting checks to the feds and the state. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

As usual I'll be paying in several grand, so you don't don't hate the fucks as much as I do...
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I get a lot of flack from people about this, but I have my deductions and such set up to where I get quite a bit back. Sure, I'm sure I could use the cash up front, but it's nice to get back a big chunk of money you don't miss.

Now, before someone says it, I really don't care if I'm giving the government an interest-free loan. I care more about getting a lump sum of cash within a couple weeks of my company bonus.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

AAgree with you Tekky. I just adjust my paycheck....

When I bought my home, I decided not to change my deductions and lowered my spending. Get a couple grand back @ the end of the year. It's like christmas =). Usually, I treat myself a trip to the guitar shop after I settle the credit cards =).

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I used to get money back from the IRS, but then I had to go and get married...

No house, no kids--the IRS basically just lubes me up and goes to work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nevermind read wrong. I'm not married and have no kids
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I used to get money back from the IRS, but then I had to go and get married...

No house, no kids--the IRS basically just lubes me up and goes to work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you pay for the lube otherwise they'd go in dry. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I'm witht TEKKY on this. It basically turns out to be a yearly savings account for me.

Comment

Ditto... I usualy get a good chunk back, but my wife being self employed and all, usualy eats it right up.
                      That's the only thing about being self employed that sucks.
                      Higher tax burden.
                      -Rick

Comment

I either pay in $200 or get $200 back. It's fine, I just need to get my pre-tax deductions going at work again.

Comment

I have a friend the same age as me (23) that makes a sizable amount a year from a local internet company and he gets the shaft harder than anyone else from the government. They take a ton out of his earnings. It is crazy.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Now, before someone says it, I really don't care if I'm giving the government an interest-free loan.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Geez, Todd, have you been talking to my friend Jim? He always gives me sh*t about that.

I'm with you, though. Nothing like getting a bump at the end of the year. Unfortuantely, my wife gets to decide where our refund goes this year and next year. Its what I agreed to when she said I could buy the hot tub we bought in August.

- E.
                            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Unfortuantely, my wife gets to decide where our refund goes this year and next year. Its what I agreed to when she said I could buy the hot tub we bought in August.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, you got played on that one [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X