Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about some pictures of yourselves????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRM View Post
    Single or Dual recto? Also, nice cab!
    It's a Triple Rectifier and the Diezel 4x12 is awesome! I've never owned a 4x12 before and I got a chance to buy it used in very good condition and delivered to my house for $600 Canadian. I can't say no to gear.

Comment

• Sweet, a 2-channel Triple. And you definitely can't beat that price for a cab shipped to Canada.

Comment

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• I've been hiking all over Pisgah the past three days. I love this part of the country.

Comment

• Nice bum, where ya from?

Comment

• I only have shots from "back int he day"

^^^^^^^^^^^Fucking poser (lol)

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

• Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
                Nice bum, where ya from?
                The mighty state of Georgia!

Comment

• Central Washington state couple days ago. Seems like photobucket doesn't link to small pics anymore.

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

• I got old ones on here somewhere ,,,but this was the other day..

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                    X