Playing at Ride for Dime 2006!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing at Ride for Dime 2006!!!!!

I have just received confirmation... My band JEKYLLS HYDE (Philadelphia, PA)has been selected as one of the performing bands for Ride for Dime 2006, on Sunday August 20 (Dime's Birthday) in Arlington Texas. Check our calendar at

</p>

Jekylls Hyde</p>

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.ridefordime.com">
    </a></p>

</p>

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!

I hope to see some of my fellow JCFers from down that way out. It's just so cool to be able to play down there for such a great cause AND get to play for people who would have never had the chance to see us!!!

I am sooooooo fucking Stoked!!!! 2006 is just getting better by the minute!!!

Hell Heah!!!!</p>

Getcha Pull!!!!!!!</p>

Jim</p>
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Re: Playing at Ride for Dime 2006!!!!!

Ride for Dime? That wouldn't even pay for your gas would it??

J/K bro, congrats! I wish I were a little closer, I'd definitely be there. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Congratulations,Voice....Raise a cold one for all of us.
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Don't forget to keep us posted as the date nears. Six hours from me..but it might be time for a road trip then.
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Oh yeah, it would be a ton of gas. Thank God we're flying. My sister is gonna fedex us our guitars overnight to the hotel.

It's gonna be cool because we're gonna stay there from Thursday Aug 17th to Tuesday August 22nd. I know that there's the bike run obviously, and the concert, but we're gonna visit the gravesight, go to the Clubhouse, I want to see who's playing around on Friday & Saturday. If I'm lucky, the Cowboys will have a Saturday home preseason game. I can't wait!!!!!!!
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Congrats dude.

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats to you and your crue.

Kick it hard...make Dime proud!

Comment

Arlington isn't that far from here. Keep me posted (remind me!!)

Comment

I might be out there for school (AZ), so I'll probably see ya out there. Congrats on the gig [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I gotta get in touch with everyone from that area some time before we get there. Wild time to be had!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X