HAHAH Funny Story!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAHAH Funny Story!

Jolly Rancher, turd herder, yeah just pick one.

Comment

Vincent, that's f'n classic! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My folks are Italian immigrants, with many family in the area. So I can totally relate to dealing with the "old world" machismo attitudes. He must've shit a brick when that stuff hit the screen. And with the old lady, to boot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bareback Mountain! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Vincent, that's f'n classic! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My folks are Italian immigrants, with many family in the area. So I can totally relate to dealing with the "old world" machismo attitudes. He must've shit a brick when that stuff hit the screen. And with the old lady, to boot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Pat,

That was the funniest thing. I bet he did shit a brick, when they started to kiss. I think those of us who grew up with men that have as you say "old world" attitude about gays, probably would find this funny. I mean to some of the older men in my family, you can't even joke about that stuff, or you have offended their honor. I told my wife, you know he took her straight home and banged her all man style, to prove he's still a man. My wife was all, Yuck, "Shutup that's my dad". I wasall yeah who took his woman to a gay cowboy flick, and now have to prove his manhood to her.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

You ought to buy him a copy of The Crying Game for his next birthday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You ought to buy him a copy of The Crying Game for his next birthday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO, If I did that, I would be condemed to the kids table for years to come. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
              X