When it rains it pours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains it pours

My dog died on Wednesday, my wife was admitted to a mental hospital on Thursday for suicidal depression and now my mother just called to tell me that my brother went out drinking and was found on the side of the road with a severe head injury and he is unresponsive and not breathing on his own. Man, it's been a rough 5 days.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: When it rains it pours

<font color="aqua">holy shit, my friend, I'm so sorry to here all this....our hearts and thoughts are with you and if you need anything, give us a buzz....... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Jeez,
      Keep your chin up. Your family needs you right now.

Prayin for ya man....
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Wow man, my parayers are with you. Jack.

Comment

I am so sorry, I hope your brother and wife are going to be OK...

I will also include you and your family in my prayers

Dan

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

And I thought I had problems. Guess not.

God bless ya pal - prayers and thoughts headed your way [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Jack,
              I am sorry to hear that,and it never comes one at a time..You and your family are in my prayers.Just remember that we are never given any challenges we cannot handle... And you have friends here.

Steve
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Sorry to hear this kind of stuff Jack. My thoughts are with you. Be strong, as always.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Holy crap! My thoughts, best wishes and good vibes are with you and headed your way man!

You're one of the most sympathetic people I know, taking care of various animals and always caring for other people! Now I hope we can support you in this hard and harsh time.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear. Hope things look up soon. Best wishes.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn Jack, sorry to hear this bro. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Comment

best wishes, I hope things will be ok again soon
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Jack... I am always thinking about you, my friend, sending good mojo your way.

Hugs,
                          Em

Comment

man...I'm so sorry to hear that Jack. Hang in there and be strong. God bless you guys...
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

jack - you have the number. call anytime. i am so sorry to hear about your troubles.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X