Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the best car demo vids Ive seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best car demo vids Ive seen...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03150737530875

Now THAT kicks ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: One of the best car demo vids Ive seen...

You should see the offroad one where he's trying to get away from a tank..............Top Gear rocks!
    Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Top gear is the greatest carshow on earth.

They test cars vs a harrier flying over the track, vs apache helicopters, vs tanks (numerous times) vs trains vs other supercats, etc.

Ah this IS the apachevid! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

best show ever! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Their review of the Veyron was just the shit! That thing looks like what the Batmobile should have looked like in Batman Begins, imho.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

But who is "The Stig"? Hey, maybe he IS Batman - I've never seen them together..................................
        Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

Yeah, top gear is the greatest show ever.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

My Factory Five looks wayyyyy more bad ass and it would eat that for breakfast , lunch and dinner..with a bone stock 302.

Not impressed..

you want to be "impressed"..go to the factory Five website and send for a FREE DVD!!!

I had to have one as soon as I watched the vid!!

I will NEVER own another toy in my life..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ah, Bill.....my wagon would have left you in a haze of obliterated ET Streets. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FWIW, that Exige would hand you your ass on a road course, what you would make up on the straights, you would lose in he twisties.

But, in America we believe overwhelmingly in the power of a straight line!!

Comment

Sorry Bill, I'd take the Lotus over the Factory 5 any day. At least with the Lotus you get ac, and a roof over your head. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My FF5 MRKII Roadster Eats the lotus..here is the race results..between the Lotus VS my Cobra! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/awa...anddriver.html

and Mike..you KNOW whne I started tweaking with the 302..and putting money into this beotch, like a Vortech and some NOS...it will be YOU that will be a dot in my rearview mirror..and you will see my plate which reads.."I AM EVIL"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nice ride Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Who gives a crap about a roof and AC.
                    The thing is balls out fast!
                    You making me miss my baby...
                    1967 with factory air... yes that's factory, not that under dash crap, power steering, power front disc brakes and a 302 that could roast 'em from a stand still or while doing 45 down the street.
                    She was all throttle.
                    302 Boss block bored 20 over with 289 HO heads.
                    Can't remember the Cam specs, but she had a serious lope to her.
                    Electronic ignition and was being preped for a Holly pro-jection system before I had to let her go.
                    320 HP at the wheels. She was a work in progess and I wish I could have finished her.
                    -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      My FF5 MRKII Roadster Eats the lotus..here is the race results..between the Lotus VS my Cobra! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/awa...anddriver.html

and Mike..you KNOW whne I started tweaking with the 302..and putting money into this beotch, like a Vortech and some NOS...it will be YOU that will be a dot in my rearview mirror..and you will see my plate which reads.."I AM EVIL"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! my wagon was high 11's on all motor. A 150-200 shot and it would have been in the 9's. AND, it hooked up. Remember, it was a single purpose machine...with traction being a main focus.

I would have traded you for the Cobra though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike

Comment

Nice ride RJ.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mike, you couldn't throw me enough PUSSY and Jacksons to trade for my Cobra!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But hell bro ..YOU could put one of these together EASY!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Nice ride RJ.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mike, you couldn't throw me enough PUSSY and Jacksons to trade for my Cobra!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

But hell bro ..YOU could put one of these together EASY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I would like to...if I ever have the spare time or the spare cash. I would really like to build the Daytona Coupe, which is the ultimate Cobra to me. Would have to get a high winding solid roller motor with a set of Webers though...or maybe old school mechanical injection. I would have to insure that it had at least an 80% chance of fouling the plugs each time I attempted to start it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rock on!

Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X