Amazing to me (but crappy to you) band news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing to me (but crappy to you) band news

Nothing revelationary, but my singer was speaking to the drummer of like the best/most popular local band last night in some metal club and the guy was like "Hey, hows the band going?" and my singer went "Great thanks" then the guy goes "You guys still sounding like At The Gates?" and my singer went "Yeah", and the guy went "Nice one".
    This might not seem like a big thing to everyone else but At The Gates are my favourite band and my biggest influence, and for someone to say a comment like that its mind blowing. It pretty much makes me Anders Bjorler by default!!! Most of the local bands arent influenced by any bands like that its all Converge etc, that school of underground metal. See we've played less than 4 gigs locally, we mainly play further afield at places near where the singer and bass player live. But this is ace!!! We dont sound like a piss weak version of At The Gates like say, Darkest Hour, we actually sound like At The Gates. Finally someone else has realised this!
    Sorry, Ive been stoked for the past 4 hours off that piece of news!!!

Anyone here like Mea Culpa? Im playing with them in a fortnight too!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Laters guys

James

Re: Amazing to me (but crappy to you) band news

cool!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Most people tell me I sound like Crap
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Want to go on after us?

James

Comment

Working...
        X