• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear N Aid

This video never gets old

http://youtube.com/w/Hear-N-Aid---Dio%2C...ar%20n%27%20aid

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Hear N Aid Sessions Video

I uploaded the "Sessions" video for anyone who is interested. It's kind of a behind the video type of deal.

"Sessions Video"

Comment

My brother and I have been singing that song all week. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]j

"Calling you, calling yooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu!" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

and the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT!!!

that should have been in that song. The best part about that "we're stars' video is the fact that spinal tap is in it. I mean, didnt all those retarded rock stars understand that those guys were mocking them?? or where they that high, stuck on themselves, disconnected, or what??? gotta love it!!!
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I uploaded the "Sessions" video for anyone who is interested. It's kind of a behind the video type of deal.

"Sessions Video"

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, thanks for that vid dude.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

damn video won't play on my media player [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              and the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHT!!!

that should have been in that song. The best part about that "we're stars' video is the fact that spinal tap is in it. I mean, didnt all those retarded rock stars understand that those guys were mocking them?? or where they that high, stuck on themselves, disconnected, or what??? gotta love it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure they got it; they just had good humor about it. The funniest thing is that Spinal Tap wasn't that far off the mark!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

spinal tap rock... i still have the tape of the their performance at mercury's tribute concert.. hilarious but excellent.. chris si very underrated imho

Comment

Check the original Youtube link. Thanks for buying Youtube Google, now the only reason I went there is gone coz you rich fukkers wanna make more money off of it!

Comment

Doh neither link wants to work for me now

Comment

Just for the record, Warner cracked down on youtube and they complied a few weeks before the Google buyout. Other companies worked out a licensing agreement w/ youtube to allow their content to be posted, also before the Google buyout. Most media pundits have been saying that eventually holdout companies like Warner will probably come around and do licensing deals.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61690
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X