Funny vid about Emo kids..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny vid about Emo kids..

I thought this video was very funny. I thought this video was also very true. I went to high school with some dudes who were emo, and still probably are. I could not help but laugh at this... Enjoy!

I must be emo
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Funny vid about Emo kids..

'I don't jump around when I go to a show... I Must be emo!'

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's classic! Great clip man, made my day! I know o-too-many of these kiddies, and this video hits the spot! Brilliant!

Comment

Thats what happens when theres no goals in ones life.
      They become wastefully stupid.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

The only usefull thing an emo kid could do, is invent emo grass... think about it, it'd cut itself!

Comment

Come to think of it, I knew a lot of dudes who were like that.. One of them told me once "It hurts to live"...I knew he was not seriously considering harming himself, so I could not help but laugh. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It reminds me of the South Park episodes with the emo kids... "No nono No nonono No No, not gonna play in the talent show" I think the singer was the kid who always called everybody a conformist, then did the thing with his hair.

Comment

Haha, man that's great, but man do I hate emo. Can't wait for that fad to die...
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Emo won;t die, it will just mutate.
              I first heard the term Emo in 92-93 timeframe and we applied it to bands like Jawbreaker, and used it almost the same as Pop-Punk. Its a whole different thing now.

Comment

You guys would probably really get a kick out of this video:

Stop gay-ass emo haircuts!!!

Really HORRIBLE hairstyles. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  You guys would probably really get a kick out of this video:

Stop gay-ass emo haircuts!!!

Really HORRIBLE hairstyles. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Dude, that was scary. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Even scarier is this one:

Emo guys

If this is supposed to be hot to girls, then I am by FAR the MOST unattractive thing they've ever come across. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think I just peed a little from laughing so fucking hard!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Bwhahahahahaha!

Oh man, how can they take themselves seriously :P

Comment

Dude... seriously I could not watch more than the first few slides of the emo guys movie.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

I wonder what Bill would have to say about Emo kids... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X