Its only 1000 but I like it ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its only 1000 but I like it ...

1st I would like to thank..... the following that allows me to still have a life:

My wife .... who still puts out, so I don't spend all my time here.

My kids .... they keep my time tied up with sports, school, etc....

My house .... home improvements, yard work, cleaning, etc.. that keeps me tied up year round.

God ... who has made my fingers move as fast as old people fuck, so it is hard to justify the cost for more guitars.

ABSOLUT VODKA ... Well, I'm just glad its there.

and of course the admins ... they (or their wives) prevent this place from become a perverted forum from banning pictures of BOOBIES and stuff, plus other nasty things (excluding horns thread) that would keep me here a lot more.

And to those who try to suck the life right out of me and become addicted to this place, you are on my list of SHAME:

Bill Z: with your referance to "Tounge the Dumpster" and Pud Slap stuff, your thread is my addiction.

Budman: always amazed with your class, which even makes Mr. Rodgers look like asshole.

Hippy Tim: well, you are the only member who I have met. I might add that is a freaking Amazon of a Hippy. Cool dude who speaks his mind. Props to you!

EM: Em, Em, EM ... what can i say that already has been said? Who here doesn't have a secret crush on the EM? I still have your autographed panties you sent me that I hold dear.

also should mention, dudes like fruit bat, toe-moobs, racer x (formally known as the spell checker), and the hommies like ... "race in drag" donnie, trailer fetts'ter, and others

Anyways, I don't have time to mention everyone that tries to bring me over to the dark "no life" side.

(the panty thing is total b.s. becase we all know she don't wear panties, but we can dream)
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: Its only 1000 but I like it ...

I'm gonna need a Kleenex .... * sniff *

Comment

Hey no Copying me
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I'm honored. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Being divorced and working primarily from home gives me a lot of alone time, plus I now have a savings account and more money to buy gear than when I was married. Divorce is good! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I wanna get a Divorce than [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X