Upcoming Bay Area VH Tribute band show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Bay Area VH Tribute band show

Check this out. My friend Terry's VH tribute band Hot for Teacher and my other's friends' band Children of Umlaut are playing in Redwood City on friday January 27 in Redwood City at the Little Fox Theatre.

Here's the "official" promo for the show:

---------------------------

Joey Alves of Y&T to perform with HOT FOR TEACHER!

HOT FOR TEACHER (http://www.hftrocks.com/)

Formed in 1999 to showcase Van Halen's "David Lee Roth" era hits, HOT FOR TEACHER has been relentlessly performing throughout Northern California, Nevada, Washington, Arizona and Colorado....generating a following of dedicated fans and has amazed concert goers wherever they perform with their non stop high energy kick ass Rock-n-Roll show!

Give it up for HOT FOR TEACHER man, these guys f'n rock!
    Michael Anthony, Van Halen

Children of Umlaut (http://www.childrenofumlaut.com/)

Children Of Umlaut, a progressive metal band based in the San Francisco Bay Area. The band was founded in May of 2003 by guitarist John-Jury Luis, guitarist Michael Loperena, drummer Phillip Hailey, and bassist Rob Gebhard. Vocalist Sarah Stickel was added to the band in the Summer of 2004. Our mission is to take metal, jazz fusion, and classical music to a new level of intensity.

Terry Lauderdale

Opening the show will be a special performance by Terry..... ......shredding to soulful backing tracks....

Friday, January 27, 2006 - 8pm
    $12 advance / $14 door
    NO PERSONS UNDER 21 ALLOWED

Little Fox Theatre Redwood City CA

Re: Upcoming Bay Area VH Tribute band show

No ofence, but just like any other VH tribute band they don't tour the north east........... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Working...
    X