Holy shit we're back.!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy shit we\'re back.!!!

Too cool! I checked chat yesterday to see what was up. It was just Ron in there & boy was he cranky! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I was starting to go through withdrawal.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Too cool! I checked chat yesterday to see what was up. It was just Ron in there & boy was he cranky! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one should be alone with Ron in any room...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          This is RAD! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I'm zooming all over in here now... somebody STOP me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, if you insist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thanks Pat! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What?

I don't remember that!

I'm actually pretty cool, not like people say, like cranky, I'm cool and I demand respect! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one should be alone with Ron in any room...

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mere and say that, boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X