Any SERIOUS gun nuts out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any SERIOUS gun nuts out there?

I need some out of state help getting replacement mag parts, but since I live in cali, dealers don't want to deal with me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

All I need are the bodies and springs, which are perfectly legal to buy, and perfectly legal to ship to Californians as replacement parts... No dealer wants to deal with me in unfriendly Kali, so I'm asking here.

I wouldn't even think of asking anyone to do anything illegal. I work at a gun shop, and I know many LEOs and even the Crime Lab's Firearms Forensic expert is on my side here... I just need the help from someone in a free state... Anyone willing to help a brother? I'll pay for all time and expenses of course...

PM me if you're willing to help! Thanks!
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Re: Any SERIOUS gun nuts out there?

Just wondering. Why won't the dealers in Cali help? I know that California has very strict gun laws but all you need are replacements parts. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Try gunbroker.com. It's kind of like an ebay for guns. You may already know about it though...
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I AM a dealer in California... Much like Barrett won't do business with California law enforcement anymore, many dealers who do stock the HK magazines I need won't send me anything, even with my high-capacity magazine permit, FFL and other business documentation. They just don't want to deal with the hassle. Most of them won't do business with Californians on principle alone...

The items I need are relatively rare and only a few people actually have them. Once I tell them I'm from California, they don't care what kind of documentation I have, they just say sorry and hang up.

Oh well...

Comment

you're a dealer? wanna hook me up with an FN p90? those things are sweet.

Comment

Xeno... those parts should be available here in AZ.
            PM me a list of what you are looking for (part numbers), and I'll call some of my friends.
            I know a few gunsmiths here localy and I would happy to help you out if I can.
            -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              you're a dealer? wanna hook me up with an FN p90? those things are sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could get my hands on one, those are assault weapons and I can't get them in california. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

rjohnstone, pm sent [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X