Pet name help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet name help

We adopted the black poeranian Thursday,he was rescued from a puppy mill in Ohio.He is 6 months old,and quite a character.The tan one is Peaches,she was 7 years old when we got her from a couple in their 70's who could not take them to their new apartment(took a few months to get the "old people" mentality out of her,and she is loaded with personality),too far into life to change her name....

We are having a rough time picking a new name for him,so I figured you guys would have some really interesting input..

Please keep in mind that we have 4 children and require a name suitable for them to use.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...1/4ffeb720.jpg
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Re: Pet name help

Peaches and Herb...

Comment

I always wait a few days before I give an animal a name. And try to find one that suits their character. had a cat who used to zip around the house, "Zipper" one with a short fuse "Boomer" ...One problem with names that go together, is if you lose one it always reminds you that ones missing.
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Thought about that,but the name should be at least 2 syllables because most commands are only 1...

As for our experiences with him so far,his name could wind up Rumplestilskin,because by the time I get home all the two of them do is sleep because they romp all day long...
        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Thought about that,but the name should be at least 2 syllables because most commands are only 1...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Peaches and Herb-e ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Poms are really smart. Very sturdy little dogs too. They shed like mad though! Anyway, My wife says Elvis. I say let the kids name him. They have tons of websites out there with pet names. Maybe go check a few lists and see if one sticks. Good luck!

Comment

I had three poms. First one I named Nikki. Later on after she died, I got 2 white ones, kind of like the ones you got, not miniature, but bigger than what you expect in a pom.

I named them after what I liked, which was nautical stuff. So, since there were two, it was obvious to me that I had to name them Port & Starboard. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

To solve the shedding problem feed them 2 scrambled eggs with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder mixed it once a week...Yes,it really works,also keeps parasites away...

Comment

my girlfriend has a tan chihuahua/pom mix named peaches.She recomended the name chaos.Verbeek and turco and the names of the dogs i have now.
                  "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Verbeek and turco and the names of the dogs i have now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you've got to quit watching hockey! Seriously, that's pretty cool naming your dogs after I'm assuming your favorite hockey players.

Comment

I just watched the Jerk last night, so I vote for "Shithead". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]
                        Verbeek and turco and the names of the dogs i have now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you've got to quit watching hockey! Seriously, that's pretty cool naming your dogs after I'm assuming your favorite hockey players.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        I saved verbeek from the pound and that was already his name.We did name Turco after the Stars netminder.Figured might as well keep it in the team!
                        "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Skynyrd. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Killer! Short and sweet.
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

My next black dog is going to be named Guiness. My current dog is Morgan. Do you think I have a problem? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X