Would you eat this fish?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you eat this fish?!?

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/sto...1720189891.htm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Would you eat this fish?!?

That's pretty gross. Let's see if we see the headlines "local man dies after eating fish with 2 mouths" in the next week or so

Comment

HELL NO I WOULDN'T EAT THAT!! Of course I'm vegetarian, so I wouldn't eat any fish...

Comment

I'll take "fuck no" for a thousand Alex

Comment

after a few beers who cares?i would eat it raw [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sushi

Comment

COOL!....wonder if it glows in the dark as well! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'd be willing to bet it was raised in a nursery near a nuke power plant!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                COOL!....wonder if it glows in the dark as well! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'd be willing to bet it was raised in a nursery near a nuke power plant!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, I was wondering if it was the brother of the 3-eyed fish on The Simpsons. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was wondering if it was female? <ducking> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(but I guess it wouldn't be talking too much under water, come to think of it...)
                  Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

That lake is a small one about 10 blocks from where I work.
                    They just recently finished re-doing the whole thing...it was mud for about 10 months. And that is one whack fish. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I was wondering if it was female? <ducking> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(but I guess it wouldn't be talking too much under water, come to think of it...)

[/ QUOTE ]

If it were female it would have two faces. <hitting the dirt>

Comment

Yes I would eat it..I ate worse! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I want it blackend and wood grilled...with the head still on.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

BTW..What did the blind dude say when he passed by the fish market..

Good mornin' ladies.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Serve it up.
                          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

That's nothing. I used to be married to a woman with two mouths. She was always talking out her ass!
                            "POOP"

Comment

Hey Bill, fish would'nt smell like that if women would stop swimming.

Comment

Working...
                              X