X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat survives 4 weeks in a fridge

http://cbs13.com/topstories/local_story_339143245.html

Awwww poor kitty!

Check out the rapid weight loss! 70% of his total mass [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Cat survives 4 weeks in a fridge

So, maybe 5 weeks would have did it... Hmm...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I like how the cameraguy got footage of inside the fridge so we could view the cat turds left there! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What kind of people dont open their fridge for four weeks? Dirty bastards. Perhaps the cat survived by eating all the rancid meat and drinking sour milk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

You know, i had a different thing in mind when i saw the caption. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I figured somone's ole lady put the "kitty" on ice for a few weeks and the guy, once he got back in, was amazed that it was still alive,For he thought it was dead.Happens all the time.I am sure the man tried getting the kitty, but was told time and time again to stop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What kind of people dont open their fridge for four weeks? Dirty bastards. Perhaps the cat survived by eating all the rancid meat and drinking sour milk [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was a little-used fridge in an outbuilding; I think the news said it was in like a storage barn or something. Apparently the family has a few fridges and several animals.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Apparently the family has a few fridges and several animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, they're prepared to do this again I see.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  in a outbuilding

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    No, it was a little-used fridge in an outbuilding; I think the news said it was in like a storage barn or something. Apparently the family has a few fridges and several animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they're letting their 4 year old wander round outbuildings on his own? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

James

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fett, have you calculated, how long would it take for a turkey? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X