Any early Chistmas gifts yet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any early Chistmas gifts yet???

My wife bought me a new snowblower today. It kicks ass. It was my "for having surgery" present and part of my christmas present. my wife totally rocks.

Comment

Man, you should see all the stuff I've bought for myself for Christmas! I must really love myself!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Man, you should see all the stuff I've bought for myself for Christmas! I must really love myself!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Me and my wife have been taking care of ourselves pretty good this year. We decided to not do much for each other. The kids are covered - lots of books, legos, and a PSP for each.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My fiance and I bought my parents new dishes, cups, plates, etc. As far as my brothers and sisters go, I think I am getting my brother Dynasty Warriors 5. I guess my fiance wants to take my little sister shopping for christmas. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] I am going to buy my fiance and new winter coat and some snow boots. Don't as me why, but she wants snow boots for xmas... looks like I am going to Fleet Farm. Also, next weekend I am taking her out to dinner at a nice place down in the cities. Now I just need to figure out how to pay for all this stuff.
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            +100. that is me for sure. well my wife too. no kids so we always treat each other very well.

Comment

Working...
            X