Is beer really good for you?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is beer really good for you?!?

http://members.aol.com/matt999h/beer.htm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: Is beer really good for you?!?

The one I just drank seemed to be.......
    Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
    Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

<font color="aqua">ah yes, the 2:00 @ 10:00 VS. the 10:00 @ 2:00 syndrome... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The Bud I just drank seemed to be okay, too. I think I'm gonna switch back and forth between that and Twisted Tea. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Beer is for pussies and white trash. Grab a bottle of Beam. I been drinking this stuff since 10:30 this morning. My liver is still upstairs on the couch watching TV though.-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Beer is for pussies and white trash. Grab a bottle of Beam. I been drinking this stuff since 10:30 this morning. My liver is still upstairs on the couch watching TV though.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">That a boy lou!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

Comment

Dave, its hard drinking this much...I mean going to the bathroom every 5 minutes to take a leak is hard. I wish I could live everyday like this.....wake up in the morning....Beam and Coke for breakfast.....then brunch.....then lunch....then a late afternoon snack...then dinner....then midnite snack.

By stock in Beam people....as long as I am alive, you will never be broke.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dave, its hard drinking this much...I mean going to the bathroom every 5 minutes to take a leak is hard. I wish I could live everyday like this.....wake up in the morning....Beam and Coke for breakfast.....then brunch.....then lunch....then a late afternoon snack...then dinner....then midnite snack.

By stock in Beam people....as long as I am alive, you will never be broke.-Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">You are my new here, bro... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

I think I need to invest in Jim Beam stock! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think that's a picture of a Meth head... I saw that on tv and she's actually only 37 or 38 yrs old... She start doing meth at like 25 yrs old!

Comment

Oh crap that's scary. This just makes me not want to drink at a bar anymore. Drinkin at home with my cute asian girlfriend....well former girlfriend since she kicked me in the nuts...Damn, pass the bottle Lou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Oh crap that's scary. This just makes me not want to drink at a bar anymore. Drinkin at home with my cute asian girlfriend....well former girlfriend since she kicked me in the nuts...Damn, pass the bottle Lou!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">oooof! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

Comment

As long as you don't wake up next to it, it's all good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            As long as you don't wake up next to it, it's all good! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Yeah, I hear at midnight she turns into a pumpkin so you can just easily throw her out the window. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, its 2:20 EST.....and I have been back in the sauce for a few hours. Got a late start on it today as I was up till about 4am or so. Will be grilling out steak, baked taters, mushrooms and jumbo shrimp here in a little bit.-Lou " Liver...we don't need no stinking liver" Siffer

Comment

Working...
                              X